Super RIZIN Floyd Mayweather vs Mikuru Asakura @ABEMA TV PPV: Wasteful Days

작성자 정보

• ulu2Ad 작성
  • 작성일

컨텐츠 정보

본문

Standing bout rules, exhibition match, 3 minutes, 3 rounds

○Floyd Mayweather (TKO at the end of the 2nd round) ●Mikuri Asakura

Mixed martial artist Mikuri Asakura challenges professional boxer Floyd Mayweather, who has won 50 fights in 5 weight classes and has never been knocked down in his career. I was surprised by the unexpected turn of events.

The odds were 99.99% that Mayweather would win, and I thought he would be beaten up one-sidedly by Mayweather and end the fight, so I was surprised by the pressure and distance that Miku put on Mayweather from the first round.

Mayweather also seemed careful, as if he thought it was dangerous. After the first round, I was excited when Miku's punch landed despite struggling with Mayweather's quick dodges and punches in the second round. But was he too impatient to win the fight? With about 10 seconds left, Mirai himself was on guard (couldn't he have stopped the match with a low blow?), but Mayweather landed a straight right and Mirai went down. Mirai's eyes were not focused and he lost by TKO at the end of the second round.

After the match, Mirai said that it was a good experience and he gained confidence. I've been watching his YouTube a lot lately, so I was cheering for him as if he was a strong martial artist from the neighborhood.

Fighting Mayweather will add some prestige to his career, and it will have a big impact on his future career in martial arts. I'd love to see him face UFC's Conor McGregor, who fought Mayweather for 10 rounds! Mirai's martial arts career looks interesting.

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근글

새댓글

• 댓글이 없습니다.
알림 0